Ho Ho Go Experience is a culture organisation promoting culture and heritage preservation. We organise inspiring and educational events for institutions, and run private tours and all inclusive small group walking tours (Hong Kong and outbound) for local and overseas guests. Our cultural and heritage narrative telling stories about Hong Kong Island, Kowloon and the New Territories. To make our tours and activities fun and leisure, all walks are seasoned with local foodies, local experience and off-the-beaten-path locations. Not just our hearty journey we prepare for you, but a piece of Hong Kong memory that sharing with Hongkongers.
1. Hong Kong is a stressful city. Hongkongers seldom wear smile on their face. Essentially, most of the Hongkongers are friendly. Icebreaking process is just in seconds.
2. Over 95% Hongkongers speak Cantonese. It is also the official language here. Just use Cantonese like “Lei Ho Ma” (How are you), “M Goi”(thanks for a service), ”Dor Jei” (thanks for a gift), you can make friend with Hongkongers swiftly.
3. Most of the places of interest can be reached by our subway system, namely MTR. Like many cities in the world, peak hours of the MTR are from 8:00 am -9:30 am and from 5:00pm -6:30pm. Other than experiencing the extraordinary crowd scene, please avoid those time slots.
4. In general, taxi shift change at 4:00 pm. You will be very difficult to get a taxi from 3:30pm to 4:30pm.
5. Please spare a weekday to the outlying islands. It’s worth doing! http://www.discoverhongkong.com/eng/see-do/tours-walks/guided-tours/outlying-islands/index.jsp
6. There are many free wifi spots in Hong Kong. Please download the app for your reference http://www.wi-fi.hk/en